DUET 3 6HC compatible motherboard
Motherboard for 3D printer, CNC and laser engraver
Board compatible with DUET 3 6HC
The best motherboard ever!
Runs on RepRap firmware
Credit card, Paypal, bank transfer or money order
Free shipping from 65€ of purchase in France
Our items are shipped from our stock in Hendaye in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques
Duet 3 6HC compatible 3D printer, CNC and laser engraver motherboard
The Duet 3 6HC compatible motherboard is a complete and powerful controller for 3D printers, CNC, laser engravers with 6 high current drivers, 4 high current outputs, 6 fan outputs and other I/O for total control of your machine. More capacity can be added with CAN bus connected expansion cards. The aim of the Duet 3D compatible boards is to allow flexibility in your machine design with a main motherboard and expansion or tool boards. This hardware uses the RepRap 3.x firmware
Please note: motherboards and displays are fragile items, we do not take back hardware if it has been unpacked.
Main characteristics of the DUET 3 6 HC compatible board:
- Processor: 32-bit Atmel ATSAME70 ARM Cortex M7 microcontroller operating at up to 300 MHz
- Expansion: CAN-FD bus expansion for expansion and tool boards
- Connectivity: Dedicated SPI bus. Can also be connected via Ethernet
- Stepper motor drivers: 6 high current TMC2160 or 5160 up to 6.3A max (4.45A RMS)
- High current outputs: 1 x 15A and 3 X 5A PWM to drive a hot plate, extrusion head etc.
- Medium current outputs: 6 PWM controllable outputs for fans, 3 of which support 4-wire fans with tacho readout
- I/O: nine I/O connectors with 3.3V output signal level and inputs up to 30V
- Temperature measurement: 4 thermistor / PT1000 inputs. Expansion card available for up to 4 PT100 or thermocouple sensors
- Power supply: 12 to 48V DC
- Firmware: RepRap firmware 3.x
Duet 3 6H hardware documentation: https://docs.duet3d.com/Duet3D_hardware/Duet_3_family/Duet_3_Mainboard_6HC_Hardware_Overview
Duet 3 6HC board documentation: https://docs.duet3d.com/User_manual/Overview/Getting_started_Duet_3_MB6HC
Modifications to an electrical device are at your own risk. All electrical work must be carried out and checked by a qualified professional.
We cannot be held responsible for damage caused by incorrect or inadequate installation.
I3D Service - 3D Printer Service
I3D Service selects for you quality items for your 3D printer. You will easily find the item of your choice in our product ranges: mechanical parts, electronic parts, extruder heads and extruders as well as 3D printing trays and accessories. Do not hesitate to contact us if you need advice or if you are looking for specific products. I3D Service contact us : your 3D printing partner !
- Motherboard type
- Type of firmware
- RepRap Firmware
You might also like